Saturday, July 17, 2010

STEM Bridge

Greetings STEM Students. I hope you are having a fantastic weekend....... As we prepare for week two of STEM camp, think about the field trip to ARINC we will take on Tuesday. Take some time to to become familiar with ARINC http://www.arinc.com/. Go on-line and do a little research about the company. We will meet several Networking Engineers who will tour us through their 24/7 global data center. I would like you to think of at least two questions to ask focusing on the things we've learned in class. You might want to ask questions about the media, devices, security, ISP, POP, speed, etc.

What questions will you ask? Post some sample questions and share what you have learned about researching ARINC.

2 comments:

  1. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!


    will for the past week we have bean working on cables and how the internet works:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda,

    I wanted to let you know how much I loved your website presentation from Thursday- the set up was such a great idea, I think it will be great for your students. I'm actually taking your idea and rolling with it and changing one of my projects around- so thanks!

    ReplyDelete